Among the industrial yarns of various synthetic fibers, the high strength and impact resistance of polypropylene high-strength yarn, as well as its flexibility and chemical resistance, make it a very competitive variety. In addition, it has low investment in production equipment, cheap raw materials, minimal energy consumption, and low environmental pollution, and has obvious technical and economic advantages.
Properties of polypropylene high-strength yarn:
1. The strength of polypropylene high-strength yarn is comparable to that of polyester and nylon industrial yarns, and the strength is exactly the same in dry and wet conditions
2. The density of polypropylene is 0.919 / cm ′, which is the smallest density among all industrial synthetic fibers. Its density is only equivalent to 66% of polyester (1.389 / cma) and 80% of nylon (1.149 / cm3). Considering the price and density of silk, using polypropylene high-strength yarn as raw material will cost much less than polyester or nylon industrial yarn. In addition, because polypropylene absorbs little moisture (MO.1%), it is especially suitable for marine products and other products that do not require moisture absorption.
3.Good abrasion resistance and flexibility
4. Resistant to mildew. Polypropylene is not attacked by insects and bacteria.
5. Good stability to chemicals. Because polypropylene has no active groups in its molecular structure, it has very good stability to acids, alkalis, and other chemicals, and is even better than polyester and nylon, making it suitable for many chemical fields.
6. UV resistance and dyeability have been resolved. Polypropylene itself has poor light resistance, but by using polypropylene chips with stabilizers, it can achieve excellent resistance to degradation by ultraviolet radiation, and the product is suitable for outdoor use. Polypropylene dyeing is difficult, but it has been solved by adding dyeing aids or dope coloring.
Qingyuan Yitong Weaving Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Yitong) was established in 2004. It is a large-scale production enterprise specializing in the research and development, design, production, processing and sales of polypropylene filaments and ribbons.
At present, Yitong has 17 spinning machines with a monthly output of 800 tons. The main hot-selling product is 200D-1200D FDY network polypropylene yarn; 24 weaving machines with a daily output of 500,000 meters and the main hot-selling products are 16mm-50mm Various texture ribbons
Yitong products are mainly used in luggage, clothing, shoes and hats, home textiles, furniture and other industries. In response to market demand, Yitong products have been sold not only to the domestic market, but also to Southeast Asia, Europe, America, Africa and other countries. Adhering to the tenet of professionalism as the foundation, service as the guarantee, and quality as the credibility, Yitong has won the trust of customers at home and abroad. In the future, Yitong will continue to provide the reliable Yitong brand products for new and old customers and friends!
Qingyuan Yitong Weaving Co., Ltd. specializes in the production and sales of polypropylene fiber, polypropylene light body yarn, polypropylene high-strength yarn, 300D polypropylene fiber, polypropylene network yarn, polypropylene twisted yarn, 300D polypropylene fiber, 1200D polypropylene fiber Silk, anti-aging ordinary strong yarn, anti-static ordinary strong yarn, Yitong polypropylene twisted yarn, etc.
Qingyuan Yitong Weaving Co., Ltd.
Domestic Business: He Shanbin
Mobile: 133 5289 9993
Foreign business: Landy
Mobile: 135 5399 2535